COZZE 13'' Mk2 Pizza Oven Gas LED
Welcome to the next generation with the COZZE 13'' Mk2 Pizza Oven Gas LED.
"New is always better"- Barney Stinson
After the huge success of the Cozze brand hitting Australian shores last year we have finally got our hands on the new COZZE 13'' Mk2 Pizza Oven Gas LED. The brand have not just sat back and enjoyed their success but decided to "strike the steel while it's hot" and continually improve their ovens.
So what's this mean for you? Answer, a pizza oven that rivals the "Big Brands" without charging you an arm and a leg just for the name!
New and improved!
The COZZE 13'' Mk2 Pizza Oven Gas LED now comes with a 5-kW (18MJ) burner system while keeping the signature U-shaped burner system that costumers have come to love Cozze for. With industry best heat distribution for similar sized ovens you know you will get the perfect bake every time! From delicious melted cheese toppings to crispy bases, the COZZE 13'' Mk2 Pizza Oven Gas LED has you covered.
· New model made of lacquered
zinc plated steel incl. thermometer
· For large pizzas up to Ø34 cm
· Comes with a solid LFGB
approved cordierite pizza stone
· LCC27 Regulator
· Dimensions: 53 × 53 × 29 cm
· Thermometer included
· LED Control Knob
1) No assembly required: Don't waste time with ovens that come in a million little pieces that require an engineering degree to assemble, with instructions that make no sense. The Cozze oven comes ready to go straight out of the box. Easy!
2) Australia and New Zealand Gas certified: Hook it up directly to your gas bottle and start cooking the best pizzas ever!
3) Easy ignition: This makes pizza night a breeze. Turn on the gas and press the easy ignition button, and the oven starts heating up.
4) Portable: Weighing only 17.5kg, this oven can be easily moved to wherever the party is and then packed away at the end of the night with no problems.
- WHY BUY FROM US
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at Pizza Oven Collective:
- Best prices online.
- 60 Day Easy Returns. Not happy with your product, send it back un-used in orginal packageing.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Fast and secure shipping with Australia's best couriers!
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorisation and reach out to you via e-mail to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within three business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within four business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at Info@pizzaovencollective.com.au.
Please be aware that our products are made specifically for the Australian market. This means that they require a 240V electrical system to function correctly.
Our products have generally not been certified for use with other countries electrical safety standards but all of our products are certified to Australian standards.
We will happily ship our fantastic products to international customers. Due to the extremely wide variety of product dimensions we will provide an up to date shipping price quote for you on request.
If you are happy with our shipping quote we will prepare an order and payment though our ultra secure online payment gateway.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery or do not agree to accept the delivery.
If you do accept delivery you are required to immediately take photos using your smart phone or camera of the damaged packaging or products inside the packaging.
If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to Info@pizzaovencollective.com.au then visit our Returns page and lodge your return claim online.