ALFA Nano Gas Pizza Oven
**READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING**
With the ALFA Nano Gas Pizza Oven you'll cook perfect pizza every time!
Are you tired of waiting for your pizza to cook in a conventional oven? or worse, not cooking completely in a cheap pizza oven! Do you want to enjoy delicious, restaurant-quality pizza in the comfort of your own home? Look no further than the ALFA Nano Gas Pizza Oven.
* Fuel Type: Gas (LPG)
* Number of Pizzas: 1
* Max Temp: 500°C
With the ALFA Nano Gas Pizza Oven, you can enjoy perfectly cooked pizza in just 90 seconds. Imagine your friends and family are there as you pull the pizza seamlessly out of the authentic Italian handcrafted and designed ALFA Nano Gas Pizza Oven. They want to know your secret to the best pizza they have ever eaten! You just laugh it off because with your ALFA you know the perfect pizzas will just keep coming.
This compact pizza oven packs a punch so you look like a pizza master. As with all the ovens in the ALFA range, it comes with the trademarked HEAT GENIUS: Alfa's technology trifecta!
1) Authentic HeatKeeper™ Firebrick: Alfa uses an authentic firebrick in every pizza oven they make. This HeatKeeper firebrick, which they make in their factory in Rome, Italy, the home of pizza, absorbs and stores heat far better than the lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens. This is crucial to baking a crispy, moist crust at precisely the right temperature, quickly and without burning.
2) DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation: The space between the two stainless steel walls on an Alfa Pizza Oven is filled with DoubleDown Superwool®
insulation. This European ceramic fiber offers up to twice the heat resistance of the rock wool insulation used in other artisan at-home pizza ovens, which
maintains the heat and allows you to consistently bake perfect pizzas. It also allows for faster heat recovery between pizzas and dramatically lowers the temperature of the outer oven wall.
3) Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®: Other pizza ovens exhaust precious heat out the chimney at the top of their oven. Up and out! Not Alfa. The chimney may be at the top, but, thanks to the patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®, hot air circulates fully around the chamber and is driven back down to where it can heat the firebrick and pizza. This is key, as it ensures the proper temperatures required to bake both crust and toppings. The circulating heat then hits a deflector at the top of the oven and travels up an escape where it finally exits out the chimney. Around and down. Then up and out. Clever!
What do people say about the ALFA Nano Gas Pizza Oven?
Don't just take our word for it - our satisfied customers rave about the ALFA Nano Gas Pizza Oven. One customer said, "This oven is a game-changer! We can now make delicious pizza at home that rivals our favorite pizzerias."
And why wouldn't they when the ALFA Nano Gas Pizza Oven comes with:
What sets the ALFA Nano Gas Pizza Oven apart from other pizza ovens on the market is its Italian design and high-quality materials. Plus, it offers customizable cooking settings, allowing you to adjust the temperature and cooking time to your liking. Whether you prefer a classic margherita or a loaded meat lover's pizza, this oven can handle it all.
Ready to take your pizza-making game to the next level? Order your ALFA Nano Gas Pizza Oven today. Your taste buds will thank you.
- WHY BUY FROM US
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at Pizza Oven Collective:
- Best prices online.
- 60 Day Easy Returns. Not happy with your product, send it back un-used in orginal packageing.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Fast and secure shipping with Australia's best couriers!
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorisation and reach out to you via e-mail to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within three business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within four business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at Info@pizzaovencollective.com.au.
Please be aware that our products are made specifically for the Australian market. This means that they require a 240V electrical system to function correctly.
Our products have generally not been certified for use with other countries electrical safety standards but all of our products are certified to Australian standards.
We will happily ship our fantastic products to international customers. Due to the extremely wide variety of product dimensions we will provide an up to date shipping price quote for you on request.
If you are happy with our shipping quote we will prepare an order and payment though our ultra secure online payment gateway.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery or do not agree to accept the delivery.
If you do accept delivery you are required to immediately take photos using your smart phone or camera of the damaged packaging or products inside the packaging.
If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to Info@pizzaovencollective.com.au then visit our Returns page and lodge your return claim online.