ALFA Ciao Pizza Oven
**READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING**
ALFA Ciao Pizza Oven: The Perfect Wood Fired Addition to Your Outdoor Cooking!
Are you a pizza enthusiast or outdoor cooking aficionado? Look no further than the ALFA Ciao Pizza Oven, the ultimate tool for cooking authentic Neapolitan-style pizzas in just 90 seconds.
ALFA Ciao Pizza Oven Features:
ALFA is known for producing high-quality outdoor cooking equipment, and the wood fired Ciao Pizza Oven is no exception.. As with all the ovens in the ALFA range, it comes with the trademarked HEAT GENIUS: Alfa's technology trifecta!
1) Authentic HeatKeeper™ Firebrick: Alfa uses an authentic firebrick in every pizza oven they make. This HeatKeeper firebrick, which they make in their factory in Rome, Italy, the home of pizza, absorbs and stores heat far better than the lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens. This is crucial to baking a crispy, moist crust at precisely the right temperature, quickly and without burning.
2) DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation: The space between the two stainless steel walls on an Alfa Pizza Oven is filled with DoubleDown Superwool®
insulation. This European ceramic fiber offers up to twice the heat resistance of the rock wool insulation used in other artisan at-home pizza ovens, which
maintains the heat and allows you to consistently bake perfect pizzas. It also allows for faster heat recovery between pizzas and dramatically lowers the temperature of the outer oven wall.
3) Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®: Other pizza ovens exhaust precious heat out the chimney at the top of their oven. Up and out! Not Alfa. The chimney may be at the top, but, thanks to the patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®, hot air circulates fully around the chamber and is driven back down to where it can heat the firebrick and pizza. This is key, as it ensures the proper temperatures required to bake both crust and toppings. The circulating heat then hits a deflector at the top of the oven and travels up an escape where it finally exits out the chimney. Around and down. Then up and out. Clever!
What do people say about the ALFA Ciao Pizza Oven?
Don't just take our word for it - our satisfied customers rave about the ALFA Ciao Pizza Oven. One customer said, "Having recently bought the ALFA wood-fired Ciao Pizza Oven, I must say it has really brought a joy to my outdoor cooking. The authentic wood-fired cooking just cooks pizza in a special way. It's like being in the pizzerias of Italy in the comfort of my own backyard."
ALFA Ciao Pizza Oven, Italian designed and handcrafted.
Made in Italy with a commitment to quality, for the best experience and satisfaction. This oven is the combination of art and performance without any compromise.
Forninox™ Premium Stainless Steel Chamber Construction:
- Constructed of two types of special thermal-resistant heavy-gauge steel.
- Inner wall made of titanium-impregnated 441 stainless steel.
- Tolerates thermal stress, heat, corrosion, and atmospheric agents.
- Exterior wall made of heat and acid-resistant stainless steel with less iron.
- Retains heat and provides sturdiness to the oven.
OptiDome Half-Sphere Design:
- Unique flattened half-dome shape maximizes circulation and heat flow.
- Enables quick heat-up and consistent temperatures for even cooking.
Double Powder-Coated Oven Shell:
- Seven-step powder-coating process for a durable, long-lasting finish.
"Ready Already" Faster to Baking Temperature:
- Alfa Heat Genius™ design allows for quicker preheating.
- Can be ready in as little as 20 minutes, faster than other pizza ovens.
Seamless Shell Construction:
- Oven shell features seamless construction for enhanced durability.
- Better heat maintenance compared to riveted shells in other pizza oven.
You will see for yourself ,the real magic happens when you start cooking. The wood-fired flames crackle and the aroma of freshly baked pizza fills the air. The sizzling of the toppings completes the sensory experience. Not only is this pizza oven perfect for cooking pizzas, but it's also versatile enough to cook other types of food including grilling vegetables, cook steaks or even seafood with a smoky sear.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to own the ALFA Ciao Pizza Oven. Order yours today and start cooking up a storm!
- WHY BUY FROM US
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at Pizza Oven Collective:
- Best prices online.
- 60 Day Easy Returns. Not happy with your product, send it back un-used in orginal packageing.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Fast and secure shipping with Australia's best couriers!
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorisation and reach out to you via e-mail to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within three business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within four business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at Info@pizzaovencollective.com.au.
Please be aware that our products are made specifically for the Australian market. This means that they require a 240V electrical system to function correctly.
Our products have generally not been certified for use with other countries electrical safety standards but all of our products are certified to Australian standards.
We will happily ship our fantastic products to international customers. Due to the extremely wide variety of product dimensions we will provide an up to date shipping price quote for you on request.
If you are happy with our shipping quote we will prepare an order and payment though our ultra secure online payment gateway.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery or do not agree to accept the delivery.
If you do accept delivery you are required to immediately take photos using your smart phone or camera of the damaged packaging or products inside the packaging.
If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to Info@pizzaovencollective.com.au then visit our Returns page and lodge your return claim online.